Pre-ISCRE23&APCRE7 Workshop from World-Class Chemical Engineers
Date: 7 September 2014 (Morning session: 8:00-11:30 am)
Venue: Auditorium, 2nd floor, 4th Engineering bldg., Faculty of Engineering, Chulalongkorn University (Map)
- Prof. Guy B. Marin, Ghent University
Topic: Temporal Analysis of Products: from Understanding to Designing Heterogeneous Catalysts
- Prof. Kouichi Miura, Kyoto University
Topic: A Lesson of an Old Chemical Reaction Engineer from Distributed Activation Energy Model (DAEM)
For more details, please click here.
For workshop registration, please click this link to fill up and submit the workshop registration form. Please note that no workshop registration fee would be charged and there are 200 seats available for the workshop.
For the updated list of registrants for the workshop, please click here.
* For checking the code of oral and poster presentations with the abstract ID, please click the link below to download the abstract ID – code file.
- Oral presentations (updated 12 August 2014)
- Poster presentations are divided into 2 days as follows:
8 September 2014 and 9 September 2014 (updated 16 August 2014)
For program overview and program detail, please download from the following links below.
- Program overview (updated 12 August 2014)
- Program detail (will be available soon)
The symposium structure consists of plenary lectures (40 minutes), keynote presentations (25 minutes), oral presentations (20 minutes) and poster presentations covering the recent developments in CRE, which include the following topics:
- Reaction Mechanism and Kinetics
- Modeling, Design and Control of Chemical Reactors
- Catalysts and Catalytic Reaction Engineering
- Multiphase and Reacting Flows
- Novel Reactors and Process Intensification
- Biochemical Reaction Engineering
- Molecular Dynamics and Molecular Engineering
- Clean Coal and Chemical Looping
- CO2 Capture and Utilization
- Chemicals from Biomass
- Green Chemistry
- Environmental Reaction Engineering
- Hydrogen Production and Utilization
- Novel Functional Materials