- ISCRE 23 and APCRE 7 conferences will take place at Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre (BCC) at Central World, Bangkok, THAILAND.
- Access to Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at Central World is easily available by car, coach and Bangkok Transit System – BTS, Sky Train which links to the MRTS Sub Way network.
- Rajdamri Road and Rama 1 Road provide convenient access to other areas in the city centre and the inbound and outbound expressway.
Transportation Options to/from the Hotel & BCC
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport: 25 kilometres or 30 minutes by car via expressway
- Chidlom BTS Station: 1 kilometre or 10 minutes by walking via Sky-Walk
- Siam BTS Station: 1.5 kilometres or 15 minutes by walking via Sky-Walk
For the transportation guide from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Hotel (Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre), please click here.
Places of Interest in the Vicinity
- The Erawan Shrine, one of Bangkok’s most famous landmarks
- The Jim Thompson House & Museum, a world-class designer brand of Thai silk
- The Suan Pakkad Palace Museum, a complex of Thai houses with a large collection of Thai and Asian art and antiques
- Lumpini Park
- Pratu Nam, one of the most famous and biggest wholesale and retail markets for ready-made clothes, dresses, and accessories
If you are interested in staying in Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre (BCC) during the conference, you can make the reservation to the hotel directly. Please click here for the hotel reservation form of ISCRE23 & APCRE7.
Recommended Hotel (Click here)