- Two-page extended abstracts, prepared according to the guideline given below, should be submitted in MS Word through the secure online registration system. The file size may not exceed 2 MB.
Abstract Preparation Guidelines (Abstract template)
- Submission will be confirmed by e-mail. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The final decision and the form of presentation will be sent to the authors by 14 February 2014
- At least one author per abstract is required to register for the conference.
- Authors of the accepted abstracts are invited to submit a full manuscript to be considered to include in a Special Issue of Chemical Engineering Journal (CEJ).
- All submitted manuscripts will undergo the traditional peer-review process and will be held to current CEJ standards.
- Only the abstract presented at the conference will be considered for publication.